Saturday, September 26, 2009


John 3:8 (New International Version)

8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."




John 3:8 is one of my favorite verses. It is crazy for me to think about how much time I have spent trying to figure out what I want to do with "my life". And every time I think about how things have gone, I think of this verse.

My ex-roomate and current close friend, Parker, and I have just started leading a high school small group. I would have never thought about such I thing. I liked high school a little but when I graduated I was ready never to see another high school aged person for the rest of my life. Boy, do I love the Spirit. The time I spent with the students and high school staff has actually been a joy. Who would have thunk it?

Me in High School. Nerd on left in Maroon tie.

No comments: